[procaare] Re: Background To The Provision Of Home Based Care Kit (1)

  • From: Evelyn Isaacs <procaare@usa.healthnet.org>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 05:33:53 -0500 (EST)

Re: Background To The Provision Of Home Based Care Kit (1)
- Evelyn Isaacs
*****************

Thanks. WHO /AFRO is prepared to assist all countries in Sub-Sahahra Africa to develop
CHBC programmes in a similiar manner as that of South Africa.

We have completed the development of the WHO Generic Monitoring Tool and Kit. It will be
published soon and we look forward to providing technical assistance to countries for
adaptation of the generic tool and for establishing a montoring sytem which is inline with
National Healthcare system.

Good luck in your plans. We are always here to help you.

Dr. Evelyn Isaacs
E-mail: isaacse@whoafr.org

--
To send a message to ProCAARE, write to: procaare@usa.healthnet.org