[procaare] AED-SATELLIFE moves to Family Health International

  • From: "Holly Ladd" <hladd@healthnet.org>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 13:17:20 -0400

AED-SATELLIFE moves to Family Health International
****************************

Dear colleagues,

We are now FHI. As you may know, AED has completed the transfer of its assets (staff, contracts and grants) to Family Health International. FHI?s new division, called FHI Development 360, expands the existing health portfolio to include the education, civil society and economic development practices that were formally at AED, together with AED?s global health, population and nutrition practice.

SATELLIFE - the Center for Health Information and Technology ? continues as before but with the new name FHI-SATELLIFE.

Our contact information - email, phone and postal address remain the same for now. We will let you know when we transition to a new email address.

Thanks for your support during the last six months. We are excited about the transition to FHI and the opportunity to continue working with you.

Regards,
Holly Ladd
Center Director

--

Holly Ladd, JD
VP/Center Director

<mailto:hladd@aed.org>
*T* +1 617.926.9400 *M* +1 617.331.1656
http://www.healthnet.org
30 California Street, Watertown, MA USA 02472